You have no items in your shopping cart.
- All orders are usually shipped within 2 days via FedEx, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Availability of products is not guaranteed. Signature is always required. Please contact us if you require an expedited package and we will do our best to accomodate you. Once your transaction is complete you will receive an email from us with your tracking number. Orders are processed and shipped from New York, NY. If you have ordered an item that is not available or that is delayed, we will notify you via email or telephone. We charge no additional handling fees. We want you to be happy with your purchasing experience and never charge your card until we have shipped your order perfectly. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer.
- In-Store Pick Up: Customers who choose the in-store pick up option will be notified via email with a personal confirmation. Orders are generally ready within 24 hours, if not the same day. It is only after receiving this email that you may pick up your purchase. If you need your order expedited, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accomodate you! We ask that all orders are picked up within 7 days from the date of your confirmation email. Please notify us if you need a longer pick-up window.
- In order for us to successfully process your order, your billing address MUST match the billing information on your credit card statement. We make no exceptions to this rule. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Online Return/Exchange Policy
- Should you have any questions about your online purchase once you receive it (including in-store pick up purchases), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org right away. If you need to ship an item back to us, you MUST first receive a return authorization number so we can properly track all parcels. We maintain a strict 10 day exchange period to keep our inventory up to date and appreciate your cooperation.
To receive a Return Authorization number:
Email us at email@example.com Your issued number will be valid for 48 hours and must be written on the outside of the parcel.
All sale items are final sale. However, if we have inventory we will gladly exchange a size or color for you. All other merchandise in the same condition it left our store along with all original tags attached may be exchanged within 7 days of shipping date when accompanied by the original sales receipt and a return authorization number. After this period, all sales are considered final.
If we cannot exchange an item to your satisfaction and it is returned to us properly within 10 days of purchase, we will refund your original credit card, minus any shipping costs involved.
Extended Holiday Returns
Orders placed from December 1st to December 23rd, 2012 are eligible for our Holiday Extended Return Policy. Items purchased at full price and at a discount of up to 30% off (sale items and items purchased with a promotional code) may be returned for full refund or exchange by January 6, 2012. Items purchased at a discount of 30% or greater are FINAL SALE. Holiday Return packages delivered to Assembly New York after January 6, 2012 are accepted at our sole discretion and are eligible for store credit only.
Taxes and International Sales
Please understand that Assembly New York cannot be held responsible for delays occurring due to shipping provider, misstatement of your shipping address, damages that occur during shipment and the final destination’s customs. International clients will occasionally receive an additional import customs charge from your country due to duties and taxes. We make every effort to minimize your transit fees and cannot be responsible for varying international customs. Residents of New York will receive a 8.875% sales tax on their purchase. Sales tax is not charged on the purchase of gift cards.
Sale and Promotional Periods
Sales prices and promotions will only be applied to orders placed after the sale has been announced. Orders placed before the first day of any sale will not receive price adjustments. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
Terms and Conditions
Use of the Website: By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
Trademarks: The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links: External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Warranties: The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Disclaimer of liability: The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict of terms: If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Severability: Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum): Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of New York, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the New York courts located in Kings County, New York, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.